- Study new assigned Project and attend job transfer meeting.
- Generate and update Project Schedule, Project Organization Chart and Communication Channel.
- Be the main coordinator among functional departments.
- Be the leader of Project team for any meeting with customer.
- Be the main contact with customer for commercial issue.
- Control time schedule both products and deliverables.
- Control scope change throughout the project period.
- Generate project performance reports; work status, progress measurement.
- Call the meeting to address the issue if found something significantly missed from the scope and plan.
- Be the person to perform the contract close-out after delivering product. Examine and expedite to close completely all the pending works and commercial issues.
- Be the person to generate the report of the administrative closure after contract close-out. The report shall include the Executive Summary of the project and
Lesson Learned for reference improvement for the future similar project.
• Experience in steel fabrication or construction project is advantage.
• Bachelor Degree or higher in Engineering or related fields.
• Good command of both written and spoken English
• Clear and definitive written communication.
• Strong negotiation skill.
• Problem-solving skill.
• Enthusiastic person with a good teamwork attitude.
• Fluent skill in computer use.
• Available to work extended hours.
• Able to station in Chonburi.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, starting present and expected salary, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address or e-mail as below:
10/7-8 Mu 3, Chonburi-Banbung-Pa-Yub Rd., Nongchak, Banbung, Chonburi 20170, THAILAND Tel. +66 (0) 3848-5561-64 Fax. +66 (0) 3848-565
Contacted Person: Jidapa Wongsaard, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org